No One Diet Works for Everyone
The concept of bio-individuality is that each person has their own nutritional needs. So, when the experts say, "dairy is good for you" or "fat is unhealthy", it's too much of a generalization. One person's food is another person's poison. Some of our bodies have severe reactions and allergies to specific foods. I look at your age, health, and allergies to certain foods, activity level, and personal preferences to determine your dietary needs. The holistic integrative approach to nutrition emphasized high quality organic vegetables and fruits, complex carbohydrates, protein and water while reducing meat, dairy, sugar and artificial food.
Everything is Food
Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity and a spiritual practice are essential forms of primary food nourishment. When these "primary foods" are balanced, what you eat becomes secondary.
Who are my clients?
My clients are busy, active people who want support, guidance and simple answers. Answers on how to create nutrient dense, healing foods and live a life for optimal health and wellness. People who want to expand their knowledge on how to live a gluten free life. Families with a child who has been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder who want the help and guidance with how diet can help individuals trying to overcome symptoms from an autoimmune disorder.
Areas I support my clients:
- Specialized and elimination diets
- Gluten free and casein free GAPS diet
- Reduce autoimmune symptoms
- Aid in proper digestion
- Accountability partner
- Eliminate sugar cravings
- Improve digestion
- Improve energy
- Weight loss
- Learning healthy cooking skills
- Reduce anxiety or depression
Integrative Nutrition Educator & Culinary Workshops - Learn how to cook healthy, delicious foods ...
One on One in Home Culinary Education "Let your kitchen be your workshop"
This customized workshop is for those individuals who want an overhaul of their kitchen, help with shopping skills, understanding hidden ingredients and one on one culinary education in their kitchen to learn basic or advanced culinary skills.
My approach is to place focus and emphasis on organic, whole foods, of high quality that both promote and support optimal health. I focus on a diet emphasizing the importance of plant based foods, whole grains, legumes, nuts, healthy fats, clean organic or wild caught proteins, and promote a lifestyle of organic, non GMO living. Together we'll work to achieve your goals in areas such as optimal weight, creating more time and freedom to do what you love, understanding food cravings, how to tap into your natural energy, anti-inflammatory foods and learning to cook foods that support good health with ease. As we work together, you'll develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you and your family and implement lasting changes that will improve your overall well being."A healthy diet is the cornerstone of a healthy lifestyle" ~ Dr. Andrew Weil
Examples of topics covered in a customized one on one culinary workshop:
- Learn how to cook for a specific or elimination diet
- Learn how to roast and water sauteé vegetables
- Learn how to incorporate more vegetables into your diet
- Learn how to work with a large variety of new foods
- Learn how to make nut or hemp milk
- Learn the benefits of healthy fats and how to add them to your diet
- Learn different methods of cooking proteins
- Learn how to be creative with fresh and dried spices
- Learn healthy substitutions for ingredients
- Learn how to make mock pastas and rice
- Learn how to create healthy snacks for quick meals on the go
- Learn how to make healthy treats
- ~Pricing upon request ...
ENJOY HEALTHY MEALS IN YOUR HOME
My customized personal chef services offer my clients the benefits of eating healthy, balanced nutritious meals in the comfort of their own home. Nourish your family with wholesome whole foods and discover how eating clean can benefit you and your families' health. A diet consisting of whole foods will help you and your family with increased energy, powerful mental focus, a healthy immune system, improved digestion and all the benefits of fueling your body with wholesome, healing foods to maintain your ultimate health!
Weekly Fresh Personal Chef Services
With over 12 years of professional culinary experience I can easily create delicious and healthy meals for your family without all the stress of shopping, preparing, cooking or cleaning. Eliminate unhealthy take-out, processed and preservative foods, high sodium and high fat restaurant food. Fuel your family with healthy nutrition! Pricing upon request...
How it works...
- Free Consultation: Along with the help of a client assessment form we will discuss your culinary likes and dislikes, determine the type of Weekly Fresh Service that best fits your needs and discuss any additional dietary concerns or goals you may have.
- Personalized Meal Planning: Weekly menu suggestions are customized based on your personal preferences through the client assessment.
- Grocery Shopping: I will shop for only the freshest produce and meats to prepare your menu.
- Personalized Cook Day: On your personalized cook day, I arrive in your home with your freshly purchased groceries, along with my own pans and utensils needed to prepare your weeks meals.
- Packaging, Labeling & Instructions: After your food has been prepared, it will be packaged, labelled and marked with easy heating instructions. Meals are packaged in glass containers for easy heating. Fees for the containers will be assessed at your consultation and will vary according to the menu size and service chosen.
- Clean Up: Your kitchen is left is the same beautiful condition in which it was found. You will return home only to find mouth watering aromas and delicious meals conveniently stored in your refrigerator.
|Serving the following counties:||The Seasonal Kitchen LLC||Website Design by:|
|NC:Mecklenburg County||Chef Sherri Beauchamp||Creative Minds Web Design LLC.|